More than Core Pilates Studio is a fully equipped studio offering a motivating and inspiring approach to health and fitness. With smaller class size and available private lessons, we are able to provide more personalized attention to meet each individuals needs. Invented by Joseph Pilates, this form of exercise teaches us to effectively move and breath; thus connecting our mind and body for a better connection to the self (our spirit). Pilates is very valuable for injury recovery, sports performance, good posture and optimal health for every age and fitness level.
About the Classical Pilates Method
The Classical Pilates Method emphasizes core strength and stability, correct body alignment, breath, and balance. In Pilates, the quality of movement takes center stage, rather than the quantity of repetitions. Pilates trains several muscle groups at once in smooth, controlled, and continuous movements. By developing proper technique, you can train your body to move in more efficient and safer patterns while exercising as well as in your daily routines of life.
At More than Core Pilates Studio, we have our clients best interest at heart. We strive to provide the best quality of instruction in a positive Pilates studio environment. Our highly trained instructors offer plenty of opportunities to practice The Classical Pilates Method, Barre, and more on a regular basis. In order to ensure space in our classes and maximize opportunities for participation please see the studio Policies below:
* Classes are 55 minutes in length
* For all Equipment classes, Private Sessions, Duets and Mat/Barre classes we require a 24 hour notice for cancellation. Clients who fail to give ample notice (at least 24 hours), will be charged full price for the class.
* If you do not show up for your class (No Show) you will be charged full Price.
* Monthly Unlimited clients that are a “late cancel” or “no show”, will have a day deducted from their package.
* If you are on a wait list for a class and sign up for another class as a back up, please notify the studio to take you off the class you do not want to attend as soon as possible so we can plan accordingly for the other classes. If you do not notify us to be taken off the other class list you will be charged for that class.
* If you have an illness or an emergency, you are allowed three missed classes per calendar year with no penalty. You must call or email the studio to request the waiver.
* Group Equipment classes require at least 2 students and Mat/Barre classes require at least 3 students. If the class fails to meet the minimum required number of students, the class may be canceled. We will contact you at least 24 hours in advance to alert you of the cancellation. We will give you other opportunities to attend another class or take a private/duet lesson at a 10% discount. For those who have an unlimited monthly package, you will receive an additional 10% off privates and duets. If we need to cancel a class or lesson with less than 24 hours notice, we will try to find a substitute teacher for lessons, refund your class not taken, or add an extra day to your account if you are a Monthly Unlimited client.
* All purchases and deposits are non – refundable. Clients that cancel with ample Exchanges can be made for upgrades on other packages.
MONTHLY UNLIMITED PASS SUSPENSIONS
* Monthly Unlimited passes can be put on hold at the discretion of the studio. This suspension can be used for vacations or prolonged injury or illness. The minimum amount of suspension is 7 days and only one suspension can be applied per month. The maximum amount of time a package can be suspended is 3 months for injury or illness.
RETURNED CHECK POLICY
* If your check is returned or insufficient funds, there will be a $25 fee. If the check is redeposited and returned again, there will be a $40 fee plus the original check amount (and the first check fee) Cash or credit card payment for all future payments will be required.
These Policies are put in place to have the classes run appropriately and smoothly for each client. Thank you so much for your support and compliance with these policies.